Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life is good

As you can tell, Coley is kicked back and having a great morning in the pool. We have both finished our swim and exercises and now I'm about ready to get out and read for a while and she's ready to get on a float.

This a view of our condo from the pool. Our balcony is in the center of this picture.

This is really an interesting picture. I looked up at the sky while I was in the pool, and the ring you see in this picture is actually a rainbow circling the sun. It kept getting more colorful and then the sun would peek out a little more and you couldn't see the color. Wish I had a better picture, I've never seen a rainbow circle the sun. Gorgeous!!!!
For all my friends who love to play games with me and know how attached to numbers I am, you'll love knowing Coley and I played tri-dominoes yesterday. The game ends at 400, but since we were still playing our tiles, it went on a little longer. What was really "auspicious" is my score was 333 and Coley's score was 444. Way cool!!!! Huh!!! Two master numbers in one game.
Tomorrow will probably be my first day to swim in the Pacific. Coley wanted to go today, but the weather wasn't cooperating.
Sending hugs to all!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job on the blog! Yay for you! bev

    ReplyDelete