Saturday, March 31, 2012

IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE!!!

The day after I posted my "Spring Has Sprung" message, I received this from a dear friend of mine: "Hello, Corky, my love, my dear dear friend of many lifetimes..........My first thing to look at when I got to my computer this morning was your blog.......becauseI woke up with you on my mind. divine flow, everything happens for a reason, follow spirit...........)I do not claim to know much.......I can only tell of my experience of this lifetime. Like you, I have chosen to accomplish a great deal of growth in this lifetime. I, too, have been perceived as a strong woman; enduring so many
deep losses, living through so many times where it seemed that no one could help me in managing the hardships, the agony. Each of these times are firewalks, love. Deep inside we KNOW we are never alone, Corky, that we can bear anything life gives us - yet in times of physical tiredness and emotional weakness we sometimes just want to 'not bear the brunt' of what we have made our lives to be (What WAS I thinking??!!).....(even Jesus was said to have cried out wondering why he was left alone to do what he had chosen for himself to do - even though he KNEW only he could do what had to be done, for himself - it wouldn't have worked any other way)......and truthfully, Corky love - would we have it any other way? Aren't the "hard times" that we go through, seemingly alone, exactly what bring up "the proof is in the pudding" for us? Truthfully, would we want to have someone ALWAYS there to lean on, to make our chosen path easier for us? We both have many friends, people who love us despite our frailties, and theirs. They are there for us most of the time. That is what makes those times when they seem to not be there stand out in our minds. I have come to believe that the times when we are "on our own" and feeling overwhelmed are our times of doing/being what we came here to do/be. These are the times of our proving, to ourselves, who we are......and so we grow......and we keep growing. Our friends and family have to live their own life, to do their own growing........just as we do.They cannot make our lives their lives.........they can only be a part of it- and we can only cherish them. We are there sometimes for them; they are there sometimes for us. Always, we are there for ourselves. Sometimes, we are on our own - but never ever alone. Love is ALWAYS with us. I could go on and on..........I'll stop here. I love you. You are always in my heart, very often in my thoughts - you are a part of me, a part of my life and I am glad. You are precious, and I love you to pieces and admire the hell out of you."
Also, from another friend on the same day: "Sometimes you need the help of a friend, until you are able to move mountains again." Lee Ching thru Tina Stover (says it all!!!) Thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment