Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!

 I left Warren, Ohio at 6:15am easter time and arrived in Davenport, Iowa at 2:15 central time on Monday of this week.  I had a nine hour drive, somewhat tiring, but very uneventful and fairly easy.  My sister, Sherri, met me at the entrance to Westlake Park and together we drove through trying to decide what spot to choose for our campers.  This is a sweet little park of about 30 campsites, water and electric hookups, no on-site dumping.  For me, it's been especially nice having someone to visit with and especially to eat a meal with.  We have shared dinner the past two nights and then sat around relaxing afterwards..
My plan is to leave here on Wednesday, the 18th to head back to the Nashville area.  I will probably be there until the 1st week in August at which time I'll head back to the Memphis area and park my camper at Sardis Lake in Mississippi.

The two pictures I have posted are of two different fires which were made while I was at Fall Creek Falls State Park in Tennessee.  Look at the difference and the energy of each one, so totally different and yet so beautiful.  The one on the bottom looks like it has a crown coming out of the middle of it and the center looks like blown glass.  Remarkable!!!

So, here's something to ponder.  I was driving back to my sister's house in Warren, Ohio when I passed a church with this sign out front:  God is pro-life!  I really thought about that for quite some time and I've come to the conclusion that God is pro-choice.  If He is pro-life, that would mean we have no free will, which of course is not true, so the choice is ours to make.  What do you think?  Let me hear your thoughts on this!!! With much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment