Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Night Out on The Town of Hermosa







The group I wrote about some time ago, Class Act, meets once a month as a social club. Just a couple of days ago we met for dinner at a beautiful hotel/restaurant with the beautiful beach to the right just below the dining area. The area is called Playas de Hermosa (Hermosa Beach) and is a much more affluent community with quite a few more people living there. Above are Freckles, Mike, me and Jerry and below is one with Coley in the picture. The night was beautiful, a slight breeze wafting through the open air restaurant, the band playing in the background, and about 40 people gathered to break bread together.


























This morning, Coley and I decided to open our gift from the family. I thought it might be a little table top Christmas tree to put our ornaments on, the ones my family gave me before I left the States. As you can see by the picture, it was a Christmas elf, absolutely adorable, and now we are starting the get more into the spirit of the holiday.










Please note our liquor cabinet in the background, we will not "want" during the holiday to find our cheer, in fact, as soon as I finish this I'm going into the kitchen to make frozen pina coladas.

So to our family we say THANK YOU!!!! We love our gift and will be opening our cards on Christmas eve and Christmas day.

To Family and friends alike, we say "cheers" and we love you all, lots!!!























































































No comments:

Post a Comment