Thursday, March 17, 2011

FINAL PARTY!!!!




Our final get together took place at a really fabulous restaurant called Citron. Coley and I wanted to do something special for Freckles 56th birthday, so we took both Mike and Freckles to dinner and invited our friends, Rosemary and Dave.









Here they are, the happy couple, Rosemary and Dave. Interestingly enough, Rosemary is also a twin, identical, and was the first to arrive 7 minutes before her twin. Exactly the same time difference as Coley and I, with Coley being first. Rosemary's twin is married to Dave's brother, how's that for a close family connection.



















Here's Coley and Freckles and Mike and Freckles. The dessert was a decadent chocolate mousse with vanilla ice cream on the side. Talk about "to die for"!!! In addition to the desserts, Coley and I had a rigatoni with chicken in a wonderful olive pesto type sauce. Mike, Freckles and Rosemary had the pork tenderloin with a glaze on top and beet greens sauteed. Dave had a crusted tuna on top of sauteed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. The food was to the last drop delicious.





Now, here's a couple of fun shots I took with my Fx camera. Can you tell who this is? Pretty funny!!! We laughed our behinds off last night after I took this picture.




And here's the birthday girl, also a very funny picture!!!!
This particular feature is a symmetry camera.
So, my last post while in Costa Rica. This has been one amazing 5months, with lots of laughter, some tears, and really awesome moments to savor. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had in being able to come here and to stay for five months, but I am now ready to come home and begin the next adventure!!! Hope some of you will come and play with me on my journey!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment