Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LAND OF ENCHANTMENT!!!

If you've never been to the southwest, you have never seen the beautiful colors of the sky as the sun goes down.
As I sat in my truck waiting on my twin to finish her shopping, I looked out to see one of the most beautiful skies I've seen in a long time. This picture really does express the blues, yellows, and pinks of the moment.
Today is Calleen's and Alpha's birthday. So if you're reading this, please offer up a blessing for both of them. Whether or not you know them, your prayer/blessing/love sends a vibration out into our world and joins with all the other prayers/blessings/love being offered by millions of souls around the globe.
Today I'm taking the opportunity to stay in my pajamas. I had a wonderful prayer session with my dear friend, Cathy, and got to feel the power of love joined with tears.
Later this evening we will be going over to another friend of Coley's, Georgia. She's invited us to dinner to celebrate Calleen's birthday. I've heard through the grapevine we're having turkey and green chili enchiladas. Hmmmmmm good!!!!!
Heard they had snow in Memphis yesterday. What a surprise for that area. We very seldom get snow this early in the season. Today the streets are clear there, but they still have snow on the ground.
Our weather here is in the low 60's, with clear blue skies. Hope all of you are experiencing beautiful days and relaxing nights. Peace be with each of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment