Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WHAT WAS I THINKING?????

As I said yesterday, we went to Georgia and Pete's last night to celebrate Calleen's birthday, her 64th! Here she is with her cake and cupcakes, grinning through her wine-induced stupor. Boy, did we have a good time!!!

This is Pete trying to get the wrapper off his cupcake. For dinner Georgia made a scrumptious guacamole and turkey with green chili "burrchiladas" as we were calling them. She had a cream sauce over the top with more cheese and green chilis. It was sooooooo good!!!!!

Doesn't Coley look like a deer caught in the headlights. By this time, we had already consumed several drinks, and we were all devouring the cupcakes.


And, finally, here's Georgia trying to lick the frosting off her chin. Wish my camera picked up the little things like the blue frosting on her upper lip, but you can see the frosting still on her fingertips. After we ate, we got up and started dancing. I think we danced for about 3-4 hours, and this morning Coley, Calleen and I are feeling are age and then some. Calleen and I could hardly sleep last night for the muscle cramps taking place in our feet and legs. Boy, did we have fun!!!!
Today I'm treating Coley and I to manicures and a little time of relaxation. See you in the funny papers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment