Saturday, November 5, 2011

GOIN' TO THE DOGS!!!

Spent this past week with my friend, Joan and her two companions Bella (in the front) and Taz (behind Bella). These two are really sweet dogs in need of a good haircut. They are the same dogs you see on the Cesar dog food packaging. This is the West Highland White Terrier.
I think Bella really took to me. Every time I got up from the couch to go somewhere in the house, she was right behind me checking out everything I was doing. She loves to watch the water flush down the toilet. Elva, do these look like Henry Higgins?
Joan and I had a great time relaxing, eating and watching television. Joan has Tivo which means she can record programs and when we played them back we could delete the commercials. Ain't technology grand!!! God how I love not having to watch commercials!!!!

Today, just about an hour ago, I arrived at one of my pet-sitting houses. I'll only be here for a couple of days but these two are my favorite clients.
The one in the front is Ceiligh (pronounced KayLee) and Rufus is in the back. They are Cairn Terriers. I've been sitting with them for quite a few years and I've watched them both go up and down in weight. Ceiligh is really small right now, she's had some health issues lately.
I finally got my camper put up for the winter and I'll be moving from place to place over the next couple of months. So for now, stay warm and stay well!!! I send each of you love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment