Sunday, October 30, 2011

VISITS FROM FRIENDS!!!


Friday evening I had a delightful time with my friend, D, pictured here in my symmetricam shot of her. Isn't it interesting the central piece of the picture looks like a candle coming up through the center of her body. She brought me some delicious brownies and she and I went for a long walk, strolling along the waterfront solving the problems of the world. Then we came back to reality! This was her first time at my camper, and she loved it!!! I mean, what's not to love!!!

Lacy came for a return visit on Saturday. She also brought two pumpkins for us to carve. Here's Lacy beginning our fire. Believe it or not, this was my first fire at the campsite. For the most part, I've been pretty much a home-body, staying inside and not really venturing outside to do things like cook out or sit outside by the fire, but we did last night. The temperature got down to about 50 degrees, so it was pretty chilly. Below are our two pumpkins. Lacy did the cat and I did the face. They looked so awesome lit up last night!!!


As we were sitting around this beautiful fire, my neighbor from behind me came over and brought some fried dill pickles for us to taste. Then, a few minutes later, he brought us a piece of deer jerky he had made himself. Not too bad, if you like jerky. Later his wife stopped by to tell us about her knee replacement. WHEW!!! what a talker!!
How about this for a great camp fire!!! I took this with a feature FX camera that makes the picture look like an old-fashioned polaroid. Lacy really knows how to make a great fire.
Once it got too cold to sit outside any further, Lacy and I came in and started playing Sequence. We played until midnight, way past my bedtime, but we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment