Monday, October 17, 2011

MAD HAT TEA PARTY!!!

Here I am with my friend, BJ. This tea party was the first time I was able to wear my tea party hat. You can't really see the top of my hat, but, there's a tea pot at the back with tea cups on each side and a piece of pie in the very front. My friend, Elizabeth, and I made the hat several years ago for another tea party that never happened. BJ's hat belonged to her Dad. He was in the Coast Guard and this was the first time she's had the hat since her father passed on.
Here's my friend, Satoria. She had a beautiful hat and I fell in love with her beautiful red outfit. It's got a long skirt with a little fringe along the bottom. Georgeous!!!
How about these two lovelies!!!! Vicki on the left and Renee on the right. Renee and I are the ones buying the lottery tickets each week. She buys for Wednesday and I buy for Saturday. Vicki and I go way back. She actually came to my very first "naked" birthday party. She looked straight out of the English country side headed to the fox hunt.
Here's another wild and crazy woman. Joann had her mother's hat on. Joann told us the story of when her mother passed, she had told her daughters and granddaughters she wanted them to have her hat collection. So this was also the first time for Joann to have her mother's hat on. Joann also told us the entire outfit was purchased at different times, but it all went together beautifully.
What a great time we all had. Wonderful teas, terrific food and the company of beautiful women for the afternoon. I had such a marvelous time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment