Sunday, October 23, 2011

CLEARING OUT!!!


This morning I woke up to the sound of rain and thunder. I immediately checked my closet to see if the new roof had taken care of the leak, and, yes, there was no water coming into my camper. YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Once I came out to the living room, I reheated some leftover coffee and sat down at my dining room table to read for a little while. Then I looked out the window and noticed my neighbors from Texas, Bill and Debbi, had already left for home. They had come up for the Ole Miss football games, and yesterday they played the Arkansas Razorbacks. Unfortunately Ole Miss lost, but before the game I got to hear the music of "Dixie" played quite a few times. I'm sure that was for the benefit of the Arkansas fans who were also here at the campground. So, boohoo, no more "Dixie" tunes (thank God!!!). Almost all of the people, who were here for the weekend, loaded up and left. I'm completely by myself in this part of the park, however, there are a few campers further away. I love the quiet and the solitude.
The picture above is of one part of my head with the clothes rack behind me. I took it while I was driving back to the lake. I know, not a good idea, taking pictures while I'm driving. But, I wanted to post one of the symmetricam pictures of me since I've posted one of most of my friends and family.
What do you see in the picture? I see several creatures, the one on the top looks almost like the character in the Wiley Coyote cartoons, the guy who was always trying to "get that varmit!" with his six-shooters. He had a long mustache and long bushy eyebrows. Then there's another critter with a big grin, big ears and what look like horns coming out of the top of his head. These are great pictures for kids to look at and let their imaginations run wild. Hope you enjoy them!!!
Stay well, do good things and be kind to each other!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment