Tuesday, October 18, 2011

STORM COMING!!!


This afternoon, after spending a pleasant morning in my camper cooking a new dish, I looked out and saw a storm brewing over the lake. You can see the really dark clouds as they moved in. The temperature then began to drop about 20 degrees over the next few hours and the rains came.
I finished making my "Pumpkin-Ricotta Stuffed Shells" and have them chilling in my refrigerator. Tomorrow I'll have dinner with Tish and spring on her my new dish. It really sounded good and looks even better.
Most of my day has been spent in contemplation, prayer, and reflection. I woke up thinking about the movie "The Moses Code" in which James Twyman speaks about the message given to Moses, "I am that I am". Twyman suggests a slight variation on the statement as this "I am that, I am". Feels different, doesn't it?
Many great modern day philosophers and visionaries speak of voicing the first part of the statement as "I am that "peace", "joy", "love", "relationship", or whatever else we envision ourselves to be in our world.
So, today I am the love I am seeking, and I am the relationship I am seeking!!! I invite each of you to speak to that which you are as well!!! Here's to co-creating our reality, one breath, one thought, one prayer at a time!!! Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment