Sunday, January 15, 2012

MY CHALLENGE TODAY!!!

This morning I had plans to meet my lovely friend, Melanie, at our favorite coffeeshop, Otherlands. I'd set my alarm for 7:30 a.m., in order to get up in time to watch my favorite Sunday show, CBS' Sunday Morning.
I'm currently pet-sitting for my friend, Brenda and her little queen, Diva, at their exquisite home in Harbortown. My room is on the second floor, and as I was coming down the stairs, gingerly one step at a time, I missed the last step and fell down.
Thankfully it was only one step, but I landed on the right side of my body on the leg I fell on a couple of years ago, in the grocery market.
I sat there for quite some time, rubbing the outside of my knee which took the brunt of the fall. When I made sure I could straighten both legs, I offered up a prayer of thanksgiving for not breaking anything. My knees are a little sore, but, other than a couple of bruises, I am fine.
Melanie and I had a nice time catching up on each other. Now that I'm back at Brenda's, I'm going to take a nice soak in the tub along with some Aleve, and I'll feel much better shortly.
Let your day, today, be about gentleness and ease. Take care of yourself and your physical comfort.
Peace out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment