Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

Last night I met my friend, Dixie, and we met with several other people for an evening with a woman named Abby Noel. She communicates with souls on the other side. She has a very frenetic energy, she calls it fractal, and refers to God as Dad, Jesus as J, and Mary as Mom.
Once I got used to these salutations, she began to talk to all of us about letting go of shame, blame and guilt. The one thing she said that really nailed this concept of "light vs. dark", is that "somebody has to be the bad guy". Whenever we hear stories about atrocities committed against one person, or several persons, it really comes back to "somebody has to be the bad guy". How would we know good without bad? Laughter without tears? Joy without sadness? Love without hate? It doesn't make the heinous act any less savage, but in the grand scheme of things, it does make sense, at least to me.
After her talk, she started communicating with souls on the other side. At one point, she mentioned getting a "Robert", who liked baseball, and was showing an apple tree. I thought of my Dad when she mentioned the first two but had no connection to the apple tree. When she finally got around to me, I mentioned about connecting with my Dad, or my sister, Lisa, or my grandmother, but who came through was a voice yelling in her ear "Paul". Then she asked if my Dad was a jovial kind of guy, and I said "no, not in this lifetime. He had a pretty hard contract for himself." She said, "he's telling me he agrees but now he's really happy and has a big smile on his face." Then she asked me if he drank in this lifetime, and I said he did. Then she asked me if he had any connection to trees, and I told her he loved being in the mountains. She said "I'm also getting something about big band music and he's showing me horns." I said "he loved the big bands. I can remember hearing Glenn Miller and Tommy Dorsey." Then she asked me if he had ever danced with me, and I got pretty teary-eyed and said "no, never." She said he's indicating you can dance with him now. She said "you can be any age you want to be, just imagine he's there with you and you're standing on his feet, dancing." Then she mentioned "He's showing me a big blue car, like a cadillac, but, I'm not good at identifying cars, but this one is large." I told her I had received my Dad's Buick LeSabre after he died, and for me it was like having a Cadillac. I had never driven any car as big and luxurious as that and it was a grey-blue car".
I really believe we can connect with our loved ones after they leave this physical reality. Last night was very special for me, being able to connect with my Dad and to hear that he's happy now. I love you, Dad!!!! I'm looking forward to our dance together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment