Thursday, August 2, 2012

BACK IN MISSISSIPPI!!!

 In my world, everyday is Saturday!!! This morning I woke up, saw the temperature was 73 degrees and decided to have my coffee outside.

I am back at Sardis Lake in Mississippi.  One of my favorite State parks to camp in.  These two pictures are what I see when I'm standing in the doorway of my camper.  I'm right at the lake and it is really a beautiful place to be.

The only drawback is trying to watch the Olympics.  My television has the channel, but the reception is very poor.  In fact, right at this moment, the telly is on but there is no signal being received.  I have so enjoyed watching alot of the games, especially since I don't have to work during the day.  I'm seriously thinking about going in to stay at my friend, Carolyn's, home where I spend the winters. 
Looks like our plans for a family reunion are coming together.  My sister, Sherri, just sent a deposit for two cabins at the Dells in Wisconsin for the last week in June next year.  My idea was to have all of us get together to celebrate our brother, Jeff's, wedding which will take place on August 4th.  Most of the family will be unable to attend, except for brother, Mike, who is the best man.  So, in order to welcome our new sister-in-law, Jacque, into the family, I suggested this trip.  Now that Coley has a job and will be making some money, she'll be able to join us.  YAHOO!!!!

This year I'm planning on staying in my camper up until the middle of November.  Then I'm planning on driving to Ohio to spend Thanksgiving with Jenny and Larry and probably stay for a couple of months with them, or until sometime in January.  Who knows, I might even end up at Sandy and Tom's house for a month.  Oh, Tommmmmm!!!! guess who might be coming to stay with you.  Better get the locks changed and the gates bolted shut!!!!

My brother-in-law realllllllllly loves me even if he says otherwise!!!  I'm still looking for traveling buddies, but, beware...once you're in my camper you're a captive game player.  And I love to play games!!! 

Hugs to all of you!!! Looking forward to seeing my book club this next week.  I have so missed them and I can't believe, even though it's written on my calendar, I missed my dear friend, Elva's, birthday yesterday.  A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment