Thursday, November 18, 2010

A New Day, A New Adventure

A couple of days ago, Trish, in the beautiful blue dress, met Coley and I at Zi's for a drink. Coley and I had planned on going into town to grocery shop and to see if the card guys were playing card. We had mentioned teaching them to play Euchre. They were there, and Coley and I played two complete games with two other guys. We had such a good time, we spent much longer in town than we had planned. The middle picture is a really sweet guy we call Brooklyn Jimmy, obviously because he's from Brooklyn, and Jimmy seems to be a popular guys name here. For all you Italian food lovers, Jimmy had, that morning put on a pot of homemade meatballs with his own mother's recipe for sauce and was letting it cook all day. Boy, I would have loved to have sampled. The picture to the far right is a picture of the monkeys that come into town periodically and climb the trees just above the bars and restaurants. Now, if you look really close, you might want to get a MAGNIFYING GLASS to see in the top of the tree iAdd Imagen the center of the picture. You see very clearly it's monkey at the top. So please enjoy my picture of the monkey!!!!!

Today is Thursday, and Trish, just below in the red beach coverup, Freckles, looking away from the camera, and Coley on the far right and I went on a boat ride with about 25 others to enjoy the day. They took us to a little beach about 45 minutes from Coco Beach.
So, just so you'd believe I was there, Coley says, "let me take your picture". Yes, here I am ready for my shot Mr. Demille!!! I am certainly ready for this adventure. This flowered top is my brand new swimming suit. You can't really tell, but everyone of the others has a pretty color to their skin, and I am actually turning from bright white to a special color pink/dark beige.

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSS!!!!! I just deleted the picture and can't figure how to get it back. I need an I.T. guy to come and help with all this computer crap. Any takers??!!! Free food and lodging!!! But, you'll have to do your own laundry.



We had such a great time, today. We left at 9:00 a.m. and got back at 3p.m. When they dropped us off at the beach, they made available to us kayaks and snorkeling. None of us did any of that, we spent the majority of the time in the water. The picture to the far left, is looking back at Playa de Coco, the beach we live at. The middle picture is our lonely beach towels, waiting for us to return. We actuallly had to move them to higher ground because the tide was coming in and eventually claimed that part of the beach. OK, I here you, Sherry and Sandy, going "oh, boo hoo, you had to move your beach towels, how sad is that"!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Just another day in paradise, with sand up your you-know-what! Can't wait to get here, can ya!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment