Saturday, November 13, 2010

some pics to share


These pictures were taken last night, Friday, at the Beach Bum Bar and Restaurant right here in Coco Beach. Coley wanted me to see the sunset, so we walked into town and headed for this restaurant. We did not make it for the sunset, but as you can see we got there at dusk and the colors were starting to get reallly beautifly. The middle picture is of the signs which say "gracias" "adios" as you're leaving. It is really a tropical paradise here when you're on the beach.



These were some of the pictures I took at a place called Ocatel Beach. It' about a 10 minute drive from where we live, but the beach is more secluded and not as many people as the one in Coco. The top two are a couple of special camera features, toy cam on the left and fish bowl on the right. The bottom two are Coley and Shanna close to the water and the beach babe, Coley coming up to sit with me in the chairs. We had a really good time being in the ocean, swimming around and floating. The nicest part about being in salt water is you don't really have to work at staying afloat, you just do.
Tonight we are supposed to go to Zi's, but since the band cancelled, it's still up in the air as to whether or not I'm going into town. Coley and I had such a good time last night, talking, eating, drinking and visiting with some of the people we know here. After my day in the sun, I will probably curl up in front of the telly and lull myself into a tv stupor.
Hasta luego, mi amigos y amigas!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment