Friday, November 5, 2010

Rain, rain go away!!

So, I woke up to rain, and now I'm having another pj day. Here's the Costa Rican beauty, still in her pj's, bed head, no makeup, and thank God (gracias mi Dio) no smell vision yet, otherwise Coley and I will be in trouble. Somedays, it's late afternoon before we brush our teeth and because we're in the pool most days, showers are often taken with several days in between. This is what the sky looked like most of the morning. You can see some of the hills beyond, but none of the house on the top of the hill. It's now nearly 4pm and the sky still looks pretty much the same.
About noon, Coley had had enough of sitting around, the rain had subsided temporarily and she and Shanna decided to get in the pool. Shanna is in the dark bathing suit and Coley has a white visor on. You can't really see him, but Brooklyn Jimmy is under the patio area. Not long after
theygot in the pool, the sky opened up and the rains came even harder. You can see in the photo the rain coming down off our roof. So much for a swim!!!
Now for your Spanish lesson: Coley and I are trying to add some words and phrases to our repertoire. Here are a few: Confida! (Trust me!) Mi voy a la cama. (I am going to sleep)
That one I have down pretty good and since I go to bed way before Coley, I usually say it to her and she replies "Dulce suenos!" (Sweet dreams).
Dulce suenos!!!! love ya!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment