Friday, November 26, 2010

PICTURES FROM THANKSGIVING

Mom, I told you Coley would find a turkey wing, and here's the proof!

We had a really wonderful Thanksgiving dinner in the home of Anna. Anna lives at the golf course area, very near the 4th green which is shaped like a heart. There were about 60 people at the dinner. All the traditional foods were there, but for my southern tastes,there was not a single cornbread dressing.


The picture below is our friend, Lily RainAdd Image.
She's almost 12 years old and lives just below
us. It was a last minute decision to take her with us, but she had a marvelous time and ate her way through the dessert table. This after eating a plate of turkey and mashed potatoes. Look how cute she looks in her beautiful dress. She asked me to braid her hair, which I did.




To the left is Mike, his girlfriend, Freckles, Vicky, and Coley. The home of Ana, was high up on a hill, so we had a beautiful view of Playa de Coco. You can kind of see the hills off in the distance. Nothing was green hills and trees to look at. It's amazing me to me that Ana lives so far out from anyone, and lives in this huge home by herself.

Hey, Jeff, really enjoyed talking to you yesterday and I told you I'd send you a message. Look carefully at some of the pictures I've posted. I understand when you get here that all the hills will be brown instead of green. I think you'll love being at the ocean and having every moment to kick back. So hurry up and get down here. As for all the rest of you, I say again, when are you coming?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment