Friday, July 8, 2011

HOW'S THIS FOR IDYLLIC!

After being in Delaware since before Memorial Day, I finally made it to Ohio. I am currently living out of my camper, at least during the evening when I sleep in it, in the backyard of my sister and brother-in-law's house.
I feel, once again, as if I have come home. To be able to sit in my camper and listen to my music, and sleep in my own bed, nothing better. LIFE IS GREAT!!!!
Look how beautiful this back yard is. Several acres of land, lush grass, trees and flowers, listening to the birds, relaxing on the swing, enjoying the first cuppa while reading the current mystery that's captivated my attention.

And, if this wasn't enough in and of itself, I have a patio with an outdoor grill. Yesterday morning, while waiting for everyone to get up in the house, I sat on the patio and played a game on my computer.
Even though everything has fallen into place, there have been a few dramas to work through. When I began my journey, I asked Spirit to make it an easy journey, to surround me with the white light of protection and if anything needed to be handled, that Spirit send me angels to assist.
My angels in Delaware were my sister, Sandy and my brother-in-law, Tom, who were the best angels ever. They took me in, made sure all my needs were met, and gave me space to be myself for the nearly 5 weeks I was there. Then when I arrived in Ohio, I had the help of my nephew, Jody, his children, my neice and nephew, Olivia and Joseph, and my brother-in-law, Larry, to set up my camper. During the set-up process, I went to set up the counter, and the drop down leg support came off. Apparently the screws and the glue had come undone. No worry!! My nephew "happened" to have all his tools with him and he very quickly repaired the counter top for me.
The moral to this story: don't assume the Universe, Spirit, God, or whatever you call your Power knows what you need. Be sure to ask and to set your intention. Then the energy lines up with you instead of against you. I know my angels are here, working with me and making sure this journey is filled with love and that everything I need is right here, waiting for me, and I am eternally grateful for all that I have, all that I give and all that I receive!!!! And so it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment