Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LI!!!FE DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER

I've spent the past several days with my friend, Magnolia Rose Butterfly. She's a freak!!!! We have had such a special time together relaxing, listening to music, eating, drinking and just making Merry!!!

When I first met Maggie she was called Sherrie. Then she walked on fire with me and she became Magnolia Rose Butterfly. She is an earth mother and loves being outdoors with plants and flowers, or indoors cooking up one of her many wonderful recipes. People in Mentone, Chattanooga, St. Elmo, Valleyhead and other places in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee call on her to "magnoliatize" their homes and offices. She does all of it with great love.

Last night, we had a beautiful sunset and were able to sit in the rocking chairs with our toddies enjoying. Our friend, Robert, came by. I was so happy to see him again. He had gotten seriously ill with heart problems about two years ago and was not expected to live. Doesn't he look great!!!! Had a fun evening consulting the Osho Zen Tarot and the I Ching. For me personally, my question was whether or not it was in my Highest and Best Interest to pursue the El Camino. I got a resounding yes, and for those of you who know my power number, the message was the number 4 hexagram in the I Ching. It also confirmed for me to seek the wisdom and advice from those who have gone before me.

Off for now. Having a party tonight!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment