Sunday, December 11, 2011

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!!

I arrived in Mentone just as Maggie was getting back from the store, perfect timing. about 3:45 pm on Satuday afternoon,.
This morning she and I went for a little drive and came across this building and I just had to take a picture of it. You know how people will name their homesteads, their houses, their cars, etc., and usually the names are something like "Sugar Shack", or "Roy's Cabin", or "Browwzing", well, you get the picture. This particular farm is called "Wormahootaboo Farm". Pretty funny!!! I'd love to hear the story behind this one!!!
This evening as I was sitting in the living room, I looked out the window to see this amazing sunset. As it progressed towards being totally set, the upper part of the sky turned grey and the horizon burst forth in a dazzling display of shades of orange and pink.
With this display of beauty before me, I selected a card from the Osho Zen Tarot deck. So, Coley, this one is for you: 2 of Water, Friendliness:
"The branches of these two flowering trees are intertwined...It is as if heaven and earth are bridged by love. But they stand individually, each rooted in the soil in their own connection with the earth. In this way they represent the essence of true friends...Their is no urgency about their connection, no neediness, no desire to change the other into something else....It is the birth of a love that is truly unconditional, without expectations or demands."
To all of you I send my love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment