Monday, May 16, 2011

FROM MY HEART TO YOURS!!!!

Yesterday I was talking to my friend, Magnolia Rose Butterfly, who by the way changed her name from Sherry to Magnolia Rose after she walked on fire with me for the first time in 2004. It was my first time facilitating a firewalk workshop and she was in the group of all women. She's been my buddy ever since.
I was telling her about a heart stone Lacy had found on the beach, Saturday, while she was here at the lake. It's the brown stone on the left and you can see how perfect a heart it is.
The other heart stone has a heart within a heart. My twin, Coley, found this stone in Costa Rica. When I saw it, well, I have to admit, I began to covet it. Knowingly I took it on our cruise with us in January hoping to do a cermony with it, but that didn't happen. Unknowingly, when I started unpacking all my boxes and bags as I was settling into my camper, I came upon it in my backpack. I called Coley immediately because we both had looked high and low for it after our trip and just thought someone might have picked it up and forgot to put it back. Well, yeah, I did!!!
Playing around with the symmetricam feature on my phone, I took this picture of the hearts.

And, I like this one. It looks like eyes, nose and mouth!!! I just love playing around with this feature. Mom, I hope you're getting into it now and just letting the images tickle your imagination!!!

These are the last two. My dinner last night. You have to admit, it's very colorful. There are some I'd love to have in a book, just to look at and see what other images I see within these images.
This morning, my mom is having hip replacement surgery. So if at any time over the next couple of days, you find yourself reading this, please offer up Light, Love and Perfect Health for Effie!!! Thanks, and blessings to you. Where would my life be without all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment