Thursday, May 19, 2011

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!


Here's my buddy, Debby Taylor. She took off from work on Monday to come spend the day with me. She is as beautiful inside as she is out. We go way back, to her first marriage, to Celestine Prophecy groups, to emotional release work, and she has been one of my biggest supporters in my firewalk workshops.


In this picture, she has taken on the personality of the High Priestess. With the energy of the leopard, she presides over all with her inimitable wisdom.

This is Tish, my ex-mother-law. Her son, Michael, was killed on his motorcycle in December, 2010. She is still working through the reality of this death and even though she is dressed so colorfully, she is extremely sad and lonely. The beautiful scarf around her neck is one I gave her and she loves it. Tish probably doesn't weigh 100 lbs. soaking wet, but she is a sweetheart to me.

I thought this picture was very interesting. From her stance, it appears as if she has created a box around herself, and also around her heart. There is the energy of the crone, but her heart light has been pushed into the very center of her chest. You can see a pinpoint of light directly in the center.
It's now almost 8am. Most of the inside of the camper has been put up and rearranged for my departure. I've seen and called most everyone here in Memphis, and my friend, Bowden, is awaiting my arrival in Macon, Georgia. I affirm for myself "I am safe to travel, and the journey will be exciting as well as comfortable and easy"!!!!
I believe I have the beginning of a plan for August and September. My thought is to find a really nice rv park around Maine and park my camper there so I can travel around that area. So, those of you who have wanted to travel to Maine, think about coming and staying a few days with me, or longer. I look forward to hearing from all of you!!! Blessings and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment