Sunday, May 22, 2011

STAYING IN THE FLOW!!!


Here's a picture I took yesterday while Bowden and I were driving around Macon. It looks like someone decided to keep adding on to the building until they finally added the small building at the top and decided, "this is good".
Today, I feel somewhat like this structure, sitting along in a field, totally abandoned and disregarded. Yesterday, I found out my friends, Cathy and Ted aren't going to be able to travel with me at all. At least probably not until late summer or sometime in September.
So once again, my journey means traveling this road alone. As I told Cathy, I don't know why this is so for me, but all I can do is try to remain in the flow, going downstream, relaxing and trusting in whatever the Universe holds for me.
So, today, I'm of the opinion I will head to Winston-Salem, NC on Monday, and on Thursday head up towards Pennsylvania to possibly meet up with Cathy and Ted before they head back to Mentone, Alabama. They have had quite a few challenges on their journey and now a daughter and son-in-law need a place to stay for the summer, so Cathy and Ted are heading back to make sure Heartwood is ready to receive them. When Cathy and Ted started out last year, it was their intention to be able to connect with all six of their children and to be available if there was anything they needed. So I certainly understand family comes first and I honor their decision to make what seemed like an unsurmountable challenge for the "kids" more easy. It will also give Cathy and Ted time to reground their energies while they also continue the process of getting Heartwood ready to sell.
From North Carolina, I'll head up to stay with my sister, Sandy, in Delaware. Now that I have no schedule, I can stay in that area, perhaps go to see Doug and Heather, Sandy's youngest son and daughter-in-law, and maybe even find a park to settle into for a week or so. I believe I'll be headed up to Maine in the not-too-distant future, so I can visit with friends in Cumberland, Maine and find a nice park to put my camper in so I can travel the area for several weeks.
It's been really interesting up to this point. Every plan that was made since I got my camper the first of April, has been changed, sometimes more than once. This is no exception. I guess I'm feeling a little pity party coming on, so all you light-workers and healers and meditators, please hold me in the Light. This too shall pass and I know I'll come out on the other side more fully aware of what this means for me, but at this moment all I want to do is cry!!! I am eternally grateful for the love of family and friends and all the support I've been shown along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment