Sunday, May 15, 2011

LAST WEEKEND SARDIS LAKE

Saturday night at the lake and my friend, Lacy, has come to visit, to party, and to play games. As all of you know, I love this feature on my phone where I can take a picture of someone or something, and it combines 4 quadrants into one photo. So of course, as you can see, this was part of my fun. This first picture is of Lacy. I just love how it combines the face and you can see the quirkiest of looks and smiles on their "faces".

This is one of my favorites of Lacy. She looks like a Chinese lord and Lacy said "with a onesey shirt on!" Love the crown! This was taken at my dining room table as Lacy sat across from me. Too cool for school!!!! Or whatever!!!

Late afternoon, we were sitting outside watching the clouds and having a drink. The weather had turned from 91 degrees on Friday, to a cool 60 degrees on Saturday, so we both had on heavy socks with sweaters, later I turned the heat on in the camper to take the chill off. As we sat outside, Lacy asked if I had ever made daisy chains. I had not and asked her to show me how. This picture was taken of my badge from work with the daisy chain surrounding both badges and the button on the cornice over the window. I like the way this picture turned out.

Now, you can see the daisy chain. I like the symbolism of the badge surrounded by "peace".

For those of you who haven't seen me at my "best" in my camper garb, well, here it is, on public display for the whole world to see. Lacy has threatened to put one of these pictures on Facebook, so don't be surprised if you see something that looks like this.



Notice the green and white gloves, in fact, you can't miss them!!! I went to a new dermatologist this past week, and she put me on a heavy dose of steroids to help ease the inflammation of the ezcema. I'm on my 3rd day of 9. She also gave me a prescription for a heavier petrolium-type cream and suggested I put it on my hands with cotton gloves and feet, the same way twice a day. These were the only cotton gloves I could find. If you had a picture of my feet, you'd see I also have on blue/yellow/white striped socks. I'm trying to create new fashion looks for the in-crowd RV'ers. I'm not sure if anyone is up for this new fashion look, what do you think? Please send your comments.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be pulling out of here on Thursday, the 19th, headed to Macon, Georgia. I'll be there for about 4 days with my best buddy, Bowden and his family. Bowden and his son, Matt, just finished a 10-day vipassana retreat (total silence). It ends today. Can't wait to hear how it went. Once I leave Georgia, I head up to Winston-Salem, North Carolina for a couple of days. I had planned to stay longer, and I may end up in one of the state parks on the 26th, but otherwise, I'll head up to sister, Sandy's, house in Delaware of about 10 days. Anyone want to meander with me, come on!!! Sending love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment